About the Social Club Gatherings
The goal of the social club gatherings is to bring people together to learn about and enjoy the visual arts in Wisconsin. They are scheduled on a monthly basis throughout the state. Every visit is hosted by someone working in the arts industry with each venue having a program for education, networking, and creative engagement.
Social Club Gatherings are organized by Frank Juarez of Artdose Magazine.
Thank you for a great season!
Our social club gatherings are free and open to the public.
Interested in hosting a social club gathering? Please fill out the form below. Our season is from April – December. We are currently seeking venues for the following months. Times & date TBA.
- April 2020 – S.A.G.E., Green Bay, WI
- May 9, 1-3pm – Jenie Gao Studio, Madison, WI
- June 2020 – Material Studios & Gallery, Milwaukee, WI
- July 2020 – Artless Bastard Gallery, De Pere, WI
- August 2020 – No Studios, Milwaukee, WI
- September 12, 12-2pm – The Muse Gallery, Milwaukee, WI
- October 3, 3-5pm – The Dreifuerst Collection, Fond du Lac, WI
- November 2020- Todd Mrozinski & Rene Bebeau Studio, Milwaukee, WI
- December 12, 1-4pm / Pamela Anderson Studio + Gallery, Frank Sadler Gallery, Gallery 218, Milwaukee, WI
We would love to work with you in organizing a social club gathering. Submit the form below.
Riverwalk Art Center | Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
James May North | Algoma, Wisconsin
Black Cat Alley Muralists Panel @ Colectivo Coffee | Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Places to visit:
IDEA Center | Stevens Point, Wisconsin
Places to visit:
The Pink Llama Gallery | Cedarburg, Wisconsin
The Rahr-West Art Museum | Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Arts Council, Studio 224 & Gallery 224 | Port Washington, Wisconsin
photos taken by Frank Juarez