Thank you for visiting!
Buy original works of art. Buy Wisconsin art. Support local artists.
The Artdose Artist Directory spotlights Wisconsin artists by name, genre, website, and social media handles. This directory is a perfect resource for people looking at starting their own art collection.
For only $30/issue, your art will be promoted in North East, South East, South West, and North West Wisconsin via our circulation of 2,500 Artdose Magazines, website, social media campaigns, and our Artdose Magazine Weekly art e-newsletter.
Submission deadline: Closed
Submissions for Vol 33 closed
$50 per issue
(Next submission window opens: October 15, 2022)
Attention Artists: to process your submission please email the following to Frank Juárez at frankjuarezgallery(at)gmail(dot)com.
- one image of your work in a square format (1:1), high res (no greater than 1MB). Include artist name in file name.
- complete and submit this Google FM: click here
Incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
Join our waitlist for Vol 34 (10th year anniversary issue)
Contact Frank Juárez.
You will receive a response within 24 hours.
Submit form below.
Call for Special Edition: Artdose Magazine 10th Year Anniversary Artist Directory
What: 10th Year Anniversary Artist Directory.
Who: open to all artists across the U.S.
Why: what’s better than celebrating Artdose Magazine’s 10th year anniversary with a special edition artist directory focused on artists? artist directory.
When: 10th Year Anniversary Artist Directory will run from January 1 – December 31, 2023.
How: scroll below for requested items and specifications for the 10th Year Anniversary Artist Directory.
>>> Option A: $105. Click here to purchase.
>>> Option B: $105. Click here to purchase.
Submission Deadline: August 1, 2022; 11:59pm CST
Published: January 2023
Details: Email Frank Juárez at firstname.lastname@example.org with requested items. Artdose is not responsible for poor grammar, misspelled words, or incorrect information. Make sure to proofread. Incomplete submissions will not be processed.
- artist will be allocated a one 8.5″ (height) x 5.5″ (width) page.
- image(s) send at jpgs. Images must be 300dpi.
- Option A – 1 horizontal image at 3.75″ (height) x 5.0″ (width) or
- Option B – 1 vertical image at 3.75″ (height) x 2.4375″ (width) and 2 horizontal images at 1.875″ (h) x 2.4375″ (width).
- 250 word artist statement (max) in third person. Include title(s), medium, size, year, and price (optional). Indicate your option in your email. Send as a word document. DO NOT embed images into document. Email images as jpgs at 300 dpi.
- email address (optional).
- city & state.
- website (make sure it is functioning)..
- one social media outlet (Instagram preferred).